Student ID Card

Stop by Odegaard Library (ground floor) to get your student ID card (aka the "Husky Card"). You will need to show legal photo identification in order to obtain your ID card.

In addition to serving as your student ID card, your Husky Card will also serve as your bus pass. Please see the U-Pass website for more information. Your bus pass activation date depends on when you register.


Building Access Card

New: Health Sciences ID cards are no longer required. For building access cards, please see the Genome Sciences HR manager..